Department: Product development
Location requirement: Hybrid – remote and office based
Salary: TBC – based on experience and skills
Closing date: TBC
We lead the market with an array of exciting, cutting-edge solutions dedicated to delivering digital Healthcare specifically remote patient monitoring and telehealth.
With healthcare pressures demanding innovative technological solutions, you can directly contribute to this rewarding area of software development; become a valued team member and help improve the effectiveness of community-based care. Be part of our ongoing success and get excited when using your skills to improve other people’s lives.
Product / Service: Digital Healthcare Products Leader
Due to Covid and the NHS’s realisation that telehealth is the way forward in delivering patient care, demand for our services has never been greater and therefore due to rapid growth we require full-time software developers to work within all areas of the application development.
Software Developer Critical Criteria:
- Must think logically and be a self-motivated problem solver.
- A University graduate with a minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in the following:
- Object Orientated programming (in C#) Windows
- Application software development XML Applications using SQL databases
Software Developer Desirable Criteria:
Some experience / knowledge of:
- Frameworks (e.g. Google Web Toolkit and jQuery) Automated software
- Build tools such as Cruise Control Static analysis tools.
The role benefits from a competitive remuneration package and a relaxed yet stimulating working environment.
This is a great opportunity to specialise within the telehealth industry and develop your career within a very satisfying and lucrative industry.
Please note the following before applying:
- The recruitment process will include a practical test.
- Due to the sensitive nature of the data we handle, we will carry out a full Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check on the successful applicant. A permanent appointment of the applicant may depend on the outcome of this check.
- You must have the right to work permanently in the UK, those with a temporary work permit will not be considered.
Your Background / Previous Roles May Include:
- Graduate Developer
- Junior Software Engineer
- C# Developer, .NET Developer
- Medical Tech
- Health Tech
To be considered for this role, a CV must be submitted
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.