Skip to main content
NEWS

Docobo announces outstanding client feedback: 100% of clients asked would recommend Docobo’s solutions.

Docobo today announced a range of outstanding client feedback responses, collected during its recent inaugural Docobo User Group. The company encouraged clients to feed back about their solutions during the event via a series of interactive questions, and when asked if they would recommend Docobo’s solutions to other organisations, an outstanding 100% of voters said they would!

In further questions, 78% of voters rated their relationship with Docobo as ‘excellent’, with the remaining 22% voting ‘good’. While 40% voted Docobo’s customer service as ‘excellent’, with 60% voting ‘good’.

Docobo, which celebrates 20 years of digital healthcare innovation in 2021, is a pioneer in digital health and data management and a provider of patient monitoring and population health solutions. The company has recently also been selected as one of the ‘First 100 companies’ to be featured in The UK’s Digital Health Playbook, which has been launched by Healthcare UK and is a joint initiative of the Department for International Trade (DIT), NHS England and the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC).

At Docobo, we pride ourselves on our exceptional solutions and flexible and adaptable collaboration and we are so pleased to have this recognised by our clients.’

Adrian FlowerdayManaging Director of Docobo